Friday, April 15, 2011

More of the Same

Kroger informed me that they could do the flowers for about half the costs I've been quoted. That is fantastic news. I just have to decide what flowers to use, which is driving me crazy. I want to see and touch and arrange different flowers to see if I can get the look that's in my head. I don't even know what colors to narrow it down to just yet. This is problematic.



The above picture is what Kroger suggested, but I am really not feeling the hydrangea.  I also don't know if I want bright bright yellow.  I don't know.  I love the green button mums in the picture to the right (a Kroger bouquet), but I am not a fan of roses.  See, it's ridiculous.  Who knows what I'll end up with.


Also, I've been feeling poorly yesterday and today, which does not make me happy.  I don't have time to be sick right now (who does?).  Plus, I have an IHOP/Michael's trip scheduled with Mom tomorrow (and possibly my sister) and I want to go.  I want to start on some DIY stuff and a trip to Michael's is necessary.  Don't worry, as soon as the DIY is completed, I'll show you most of it.  There are some surprises I'd like to keep until the big day, if you don't mind.

--Melanie

No comments: