Thursday, February 17, 2011

Post Overload

Sorry about the blogging overload today. I started the blog on tumblr and could find no good way to import it here, so I just replicated the posts. The posts were originally posted in December 2010 and January 2011.

Yesterday marked seven months until Brad and I are married. So far we have booked the officiant, bought a dress, bought the rings, reserved the venue, and gotten Aaron May to agree to designing our stationery. We also booked our photographer--Nathan Peel of Fyrefly Photography (will be of Nathan Peel Photography.

Image Credit: Me, with my Nikon.

I still need to find: flowers, bridesmaids dresses, cake, and DJ.

I'm headed to Pennsylvania this weekend to buy my dress for Kerry's wedding (my MOH is getting married three weeks before Brad and me!) and scope out some bridesmaids dresses with her. My sister and I went shopping last week and got some ideas, but they're pricey ideas.

Soon after I return, Brad and I will get to head over to the BonBonerie to taste some cakes and you know I'll be sure to post about that. :)

--Melanie

P.S. I want to give a shout-out to my cousin, Nathan, and his wife, Meagan, who welcomed their son Alister into the world last night at 9:55 PM. I'm so happy for your family!!

No comments: