Below is my current to-do list. There's not a lot on it related to my wedding, or weddings in general, and I like that. I have this fear that I've become an insanely boring person since I seem to have developed the ability to relate any conversation back to the wedding. Try me. I'll do it. Anyway, wish me luck (or suggest desserts) and I'll keep you posted.
1. Come up with fantastic dessert idea for dinner tonight with friends from church.
2. Make birthday card for dear friend, father, and niece. Also, graduation card.
3. Buy oreos and milk for 70 people. (Thoughts on quantity needed here?)
4. Type report for school.
5. Print and assemble invitations.
6. Prepare for day of crafting tomorrow at dentist office.
7. Write a letter to my grandma.
Also, I think that all posts should include a photo, so here is my niece in an adorable dress that she proclaimed would be perfect for the wedding. I love her.
Don't you just want to eat her up?