Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Update on the List

Wow.  The closer we get to the wedding (45 days out!!), the more I neglect this blog.  Sorry about that, but for those who have planned weddings, I'm sure you can understand.  Let's start with an update on the list:


  • address invites

  • punch holes in invites

  • mail invites

  • cake topper

  • music

    • do/do not play list
    • ceremony music
  • card box

  • flowers

  • alter dresses

    • bridesmaid dress for Kerry's wedding
    • my wedding dress
  • centerpiece "plates"

  • jars

  • favors

    • order supplies
    • construct
  • hair trial

  • makeup trial

  • set appointments for wedding

  • engagement pictures (These are fantastic and you should head to www.nathanpeelphoto.com to check them out.)

  • guestbook

    • supplies
    • frame (Umm...frames are ridiculously expensive, like the cost of my wedding dress expensive.  Who knew?)
  • signs

    • Krippendorf
    • guestbook
    • other
  • Krippendorf layout

  • parent gifts

  • bridesmaid gifts

  • ring pillow

  • jeweler

  • bathroom basket--I have the supplies, I just need a basket.

  • finalize cake design



  • I don't want to lump too much in one post, so be sure to check back for photos of the invites, my first shower, and my shower thank yous.



    --Melanie

    No comments: