Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fantastic News

My niece after eating an ice cream cone.
She perfectly represents how happy I am today.
 
 
You guys, I got the BEST news today. United Health Care has added infertility benefits (finally!) and they cover IVF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called them to verify what I saw in print online and I have the printed copy and the reference number for my call and they'll cover it. They'll even cover to store (freeze) reproductive materials, such as sperm and embryos. 

I'm so happy I just want to shout it from the rooftops and cry all at the same time. This is such a blessing and a relief.

Thank you for any good thoughts and prayers. We still need them and appreciate all of the support. 

:)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Wow that is REALLY awesome news to get!!! We had to pay pretty much everything out of pocket. Thank you for the comment on my blog; I'm glad I could be a source of "hope" for you. I hope that your IVF turns out to be a success!!! BTW, in regards to your earlier post, when they do the MESA they don't really need to "knock him out." My DH only had a local anesthetic used for the procedure and he had no pain at all.