Monday, March 28, 2011

The Early Bird Gets the Stamps

I was first in line at the post office this morning.
I was there before they even opened. Why? To buy stamps. I know, I lead an exciting life. However, I had to laugh out loud when she brought me my 68 postcard stamps. Here's why:
Polar bears. She brought me 68 polar bear stamps for the Fall-themed Save-the-Dates. I loved it. :) Another thing I loved? Sixty-eight postcard stamps didn't really hurt the wallet too badly.

On this past Saturday, Brad and I went to see the Krippendorf Lodge with our pastors, Mark and Lisa. Brad had never seen the lodge, except for in pictures. He was thoroughly impressed, proclaiming, "It seems fine." Ha. Mark and Lisa were more open about their enthusiasm and I am now more excited than ever about September. We all got the lay of the land and talked about how the service might go. I won't go into specifics because I'm hoping that some of you reading this will show up in September.

I am on Spring Break this week and hope to accomplish some more wedding things this week, such as nailing down a flower contract and maybe starting some DIY projects. We shall see. I do want some time to just eat ice cream and watch movies.

--Melanie

No comments: