Monday, October 17, 2011

Instagram Weekend!

My niece cracks me up.  She was covered in chocolate and wanted a mirror,
so I pulled up the front-facing camera.  I got a bunch of cute shots
and she started smiling when she figured out what I was doing.

Pumpkin patches are so much fun, but these girls were worn out when we finished.
Corn maze, petting zoo, face painting, wagon ride, and pumpkins? 
Too much...fun.

At a friend's bridal shower, I got to take home
a cute new coffee mug,
a prize for my scrapbooking abilities,
and a mason jar of skittles.  Yum!

In addition to trying to eat healthier (hello, raisins), I also painted
my nails this weekend.  Essie's "Carry On" with a little dab of some
 Martha Stewart craft glitter. 
 I always feel more polished when my fingers and toes are.

What did you do this weekend?
--Melanie


No comments: