Monday, October 31, 2011

Instagram Weekend

Happy Halloween!!  Do you pass out candy?  Brad and I live in an apartment, so I'll be heading to my sister's tonight to pass out candy and see my nieces.  My mom heads over there, too, so it'll be nice to hang out with her.


Pictures from the weekend:
Technically, these were made for food day on Thursday,
but they're so cute that I had to share.

On Friday, Brad and I had date night! 
We went to eat yummy Mexican food and
checked out Art After Dark at the local art museum.
Total cost: $26  Bam!

This lovely little card arrived in the mail Friday,
notifying me that I am officially a Sorrell.  Eek!

I spent Saturday waiting for the cable guy and baking. 
Look at Pepper in action! 
That's right--my mixer's name is Pepper.

The great thing about baking?  You get to lick the spoon.
Also, Brad was off golfing, so I didn't have to share.

End result: tons* of yummy cookies! 
Chocolate chip and sugar cookie pumpkins.

*"Tons" before the cookies were enjoyed at a Halloween Party.
This pictures was clearly taken at the end of the evening. :)

My costume for the party was a Housewife.   


On Sunday, Brad and I went to church (as usual). 
I snuck in a mini photo sesh with our church sheep, Edmund and Edna. 
Rumor has it that they're going to start tweeting soon about happenings at church.

How was your weekend?

--Melanie

No comments: